We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
- Senate Appropriations Committee THUD Markup Scheduled for Tuesday, September 17
- House Passes Bill to Protect Residents from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Register for CLPHA's Fall Meeting!
- Calling All CIOs -- Register for CLPHA's Fall 2019 CIO Convening!
- Denver Housing Authority Moves Headquarters, Creates Commercial Opportunities
- Story Series Highlights Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority’s Woodhill Homes Community
- New Resource from FrameWorks Institute on Two-Gen Approaches to Supporting Families
- Urban Institute Extends Conference Invitation to CLPHA Members: Foundations for the Future of Housing
- PAHRC Webinar: Local Solutions to Increase Affordable Housing: Learning from the Field
- Crosswalk Magazine Explores Growth of the Fresno Housing Authority’s Education Initiatives and Partnerships
- CLPHA Education Working Group Webinar Calendar -- Next Webinar Tuesday, October 8 Featuring Urban Strategies, Inc.
- Member News & Notes