We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
- CLPHA Attends HUD Listening Session on Opportunity Zones
- HUD Opens Registration for REAC NSPIRE Demonstration
- HUD Announces Availability of $324 Million in Lead Hazard Reduction Grants
- Bipartisan Disaster Recovery Bill Advances to House Floor
- CLPHA, Tacoma and Denver Housing Authorities’ Education and Health Programs Highlighted in Bitterroot Magazine
- Affordable Housing Finance Highlights HACA’s Success with RAD
- Register for the RAD Collaborative Southeast Regional Convening
- Next City Spotlights Cambridge Housing Authority’s and San Diego Housing Commission’s Successful Self-Sufficiency Programs
- National Housing Trust Fund Awards Largest California Grant to HACSB for New Senior Citizen Community
- Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- CLPHA to Host Two Webinars on Mainstream Voucher Program and NOFA
- Member News & Notes