In 2020 and 2021 The Summit welcomed an engaged audience of hundreds of national leaders including executives, practitioners, researchers, educators, healthcare providers and government officials.
We welcome you to join us as a sponsor of the 2022 Housing Is Summit. Contribute to the dialogue about cross-sector collaboration between the housing, health, and education sectors, and make a statement about your company’s commitment to improving equity and expanding opportunity for all.
- Virtual convenings in 2020 and 2021 actually increased ourreach and registration.
- More than a third of attendees are executives and staff from public housing authorities and their community partners.
- The Summit includes intimate, content-focused sessions where attendees network, share ideas, and create action plans.
- Leading-edge policy and practice innovation in housing, health, and education sectors.
- We limit the number of sponsors so your company’s sponsorship will stand out at our event, not get lost in the crowd.
Download our full CLPHA Housing Is Summit 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure below. In this document, you can find:
- Sponsorship packages in three tiers (custom sponsorships also available)
- More information about our Summit attendees
- Your company’s potential reach and impact
- Past Keynote Speakers and Attendee Experiences
Date You Secure Sponsorship -- We start to include you on email marketing emails and messages to Summit attendees. The earlier you commit, the more exposure you receive.
March 18, 2022 – Deadline for Sponsored Sessions and Networking Reception
April 15, 2022 – Deadline for inclusion in printed Summit Materials
Reach out to us about your interest in sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work with us to customize/ complete your sponsorship
Finalize event logistics
Enjoy the event and make connections!
Debrief with our team to share your experience.