We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- CLPHA's Deb Gross to Retire
- Congressional Hearings Scheduled for Next Week to Cover VASH, Evictions
- HUD’s Landlord Participation Webinar Series Begins January 29
- 57 CLPHA Members Receive FSS Grants
- CLPHA, CSH to Host Mainstream Voucher Webinar on February 5
- CLPHA Education Working Group – Member Update Call Jan. 14
- Register Now for CLPHA's 2020 Housing Is Summit – Early Bird Savings Deadline Approaching Soon!
- New York Housing Conference Honors MHACY’s Joseph Shuldiner with Clara Fox Award
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority’s Woodhill Homes Residents Profiled in Recent Articles
- CLPHA Review of FY20 Funding Bill for Key HUD Programs
- HUD Announces New AFFH Proposed Rule
- California’s New Source of Income Discrimination Law is in Effect
- Latest Issue of Cityscape Focuses on Impacts of Small Area FMRs
- Register Now for the RAD Collaborative’s Southwest Regional Convening
- Protect Immigrant Families Campaign Calls and Webinars
- Member News & Notes