We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
- In Memoriam: Shauna Sorrells
- Marketplace, Chicago Tribune Feature HACC Pilot to Address Housing Instability for Returning Citizens
- CLPHA, RAD Collaborative Submit Comments on RADRev4 Notice
- Greensboro Housing Authority Recaps RAD Collaborative Southeast Convening in Photos
- Save the Date for CLPHA's 2020 Housing Is Summit!
- Chapin Hall Researchers Release Report on Youth Homelessness in the U.S.
- CLPHA Op-Ed Calls for More PHA Resources to Address Housing Insecurity
- Housing Authority of the City of Goldsboro, Trenton Housing Authority Awarded Family Self-Sufficiency Grants
- CLPHA Board Member Eugene Jones Brings His Expertise to Atlanta Housing
- Todd Thomas Named HUD’s Director of the Office of Public Housing Programs
- Register for CLPHA's Fall Meeting -- Registration Closes Tomorrow, October 11!
- Calling All CIOs -- Convening Registration Closes Tomorrow, October 11!
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHFA to Hold Duty to Serve Listening Sessions
- Member News & Notes