We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
- Membership Spotlight: Denver Housing Authority
- Register Now for CLPHA's 2020 Housing Is Summit!
- CLPHA Receives Grant from The Kresge Foundation to Expand Postsecondary Education Work, Cross-Sector Collaboration
- CLPHA Education Working Group Webinar to Feature the Child Welfare League of America
- The Kresge Foundation Awards Planning Grant for Baltimore Partnership’s Demonstration Seeking to Improve Health Outcomes for Low-Income Families with Children
- Braiding and Blending Budgets: Innovations in Cross-Sector Policy
- INLIVIAN: Charlotte Housing Authority Reveals New Name, New Logo
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (HACLA) Celebrates Grand Opening of A Bridge Home Imperial
- Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority Discusses Ambitious 2020 Development and Acquisition Strategy
- FrameWorks Institute Podcast Discusses How Evidence-Based Explanations of Affordable Housing Crisis Can Prompt Policy Changes
- 26 CLPHA Members Receive New Mainstream Voucher Awards
- GAO Releases Follow-up Report on HUD’s Inspections Process
- Save the Date for the RAD Collaborative’s Southwest Regional Convening
- Member News & Notes