The Housing Authority is seeking an exceptional, team-oriented candidate to work at the Management Analyst level. Management Analysts work on a wide range of analytical, management, and technical assignments supporting AHA operations and programs, and will have the opportunity to perform meaningful and impactful work for an agency dedicated to providing affordable housing in the most impacted region of the nation.
The position currently open is in the Executive Administration Department and will report to the Director of Human Resources. Project areas may include:
- Conducting recruitments for open positions, and developing onboarding or training modules
- Providing benefits administration support to AHA staff, including coordinating open enrollment
- Serving on the Agency’s Reasonable Accommodations Committee
- Conducting procurement activities and tracking of awarded HR contracts
- Assisting with implementing a variety of technical systems
- Assisting with the development of new employment or operational policies and procedures
- Performing data collection, analysis and reporting on a variety of agency-wide projects
Applications must be received by August 4, 2023, at 5:00 pm PST.
To apply, submit a:
* Housing Authority Employment Application
* Resume (three pages maximum, include months/years of employment), and
* Responses to the supplemental questions (two pages maximum)
Your resume and supplemental questions must be in Word or pdf format and uploaded into the AHA employment application form.
The AHA application form is located in the Working at AHA section of the Housing Authority’s website at: https://www.alamedahsg.org/working-with-aha/careers-at-aha/. The full job description and supplemental questions can be found here as well.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY VIA EMAIL