The Department of Community Planning, Housing and Development (CPHD) is seeking an Housing Asset Collaboration Manager to join the Finance and Asset Management team to provide oversight of the County’s committed affordable housing (CAF) portfolio. This Manager will provide leadership and management for complex planning and compliance issues that evolved with the County’s rapidly increasing portfolio of CAF units.
Specific duties include:
- Collaborating with internal/external stakeholders to develop and communicate plans and progress on complex property conditions and compliance related issues, including delivering technical assistance;
- Leading intensive and potentially urgent compliance processes to address physical deficiencies at affordable properties and developing a Countywide approach to mitigate issues;
- Managing large-scale resident displacement efforts by working closing with the Division’s Relocation Coordinator, other County departments, property owners, and resident advocacy groups;
- Supporting and performing CAF property and unit inspection reviews for physical compliance using the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Housing Quality Standards and pre-acquisition/pre-renovation physical assessments of CAF complexes;
- Representing the County at resident and community events and with the media; and
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in community/urban planning, public policy, business administration, real estate development, or related field; and
- Three (3) years of experience in affordable housing, urban planning, community development, construction management, or related program areas.
Substitution: Additional education may be substituted for experience. Additional experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Please apply via our Website @ https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/arlington?keywords=housing