AHA is seeking exceptional, team-oriented candidates to work at the Management Analyst level. Management Analysts work on a wide range of analytical, management, and technical assignments supporting AHA operations and programs, and will have the opportunity to perform meaningful and impactful work for an agency dedicated to providing affordable housing in the most impacted region of the nation.
Two positions are currently open:
- One is in the Housing Programs Department (HPD) and will report to the Director of Housing Programs. The position will have an emphasis on housing policy and procedures, data/report generation and analysis, technical support, and departmental procurement activities, and will perform a broad array of general analytical work for the HPD and AHA.
- The second is in the Executive Department and will report to the Principal Management Analyst. AHA was recently designated as a Moving to Work (MTW) agency, and this position will play a key role in the development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of MTW strategies and activities. Projects may include preparation of MTW supplements, analysis and complication of data for HUD reports, and conducting quality control and reporting of MTW and HPD activity.
AHA is particularly interested in applications from candidates with knowledge of a variety of software systems, particularly Yardi and/or Laserfiche, and a familiarity with housing policy impacting the Housing Choice Voucher program. Ideal candidates will possess strong skills in:
- Microsoft Excel
- Numeric analytics, and statistical knowledge and analysis experience, particularly for the MTW position
Both positions require the ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide variety of internal and external partners, work on project teams, and receive work direction from multiple department and agency staff.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION
Final Filing Date: Applications must be received by September 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
To apply, submit a:
- Housing Authority Employment Application
- Resume (three pages maximum, include months/years of employment), and
- Responses to the supplemental questions (two pages maximum)
Your resume and supplemental questions must be in Word or pdf format and uploaded into the employment application form. The AHA application form is located in the Working With Us>Employment Opportunities section of the Housing Authority’s website at http://www.alamedahsg.org. The full job description and supplemental questions are on the Open Positions page in Employment Opportunities.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY VIA THE AHA WEBSITE