Supports the Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Manager with organizing, planning, and directing the daily operations of the HTF. Receives, screens, and responds to inquiries for the HTF. Assesses inquiries and refers to appropriate resources and program staff. Receives, coordinates, and organizes development proposals for evaluation by the HTF Board. Plans and coordinates HTF Board meetings and other special functions for the HTF. Maintains HTF records and correspondence as necessary. Performs liaison duties with other County divisions. Utilizes current Countywide and/or division specific software to complete assignments.
Applications will be rejected if the following information is not provided at the time of application:
• Thoroughly documented work history
• Transcript with degree and award date
•The application is incomplete in ANY capacity
At the time of application, applicants must:
1. Possess an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration, Business Administration, Construction Management, Community Development, Communications, Organizational Leadership, Political Science, or a related field of study.
2. Have had two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience assisting the public and assisting professional level staff in the compilation and preparation of divisional reports, with at least one (1) year of experience utilizing a personal computer software application.
NOTE: Applicants possessing transcripts from a college or university outside of the United States will be required to provide documentation of degree equivalency from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (http://naces.org/members.html). The degree evaluation will be required for application processing.
NOTE: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in any of the majors listed above may substitute for the general minimum qualifications
3. Pass the complete examination, including the employment medical, established for this classification.
4. Successfully complete the six (6) month probationary period.
You are required to include your work experience in the Work Experience Section of your NEOGOV application. If you have previously included work history on a resume you must transfer your work history into the Work Experience Section prior to applying. Attached resumes will not be reviewed or considered. Please review the job posting, specifically the purpose of the position and the minimum qualifications, prior to answering the work experience question; and note that only related work experience will be considered. NOTE: Provide full detail in the employment history section noting the skills, experience and hours worked per week pertaining to the minimum qualifications.
College Transcripts You must attach a copy of your official/unofficial transcript(s) that clearly state the type of degree and date awarded/conferred, institution name, and applicant name; and is in a format that cannot be modified or edited. Your application will not be considered for further review if you have failed to provide this information. Transcripts from outside the United States must be assessed for U.S. equivalency by a NACES National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (http://naces.org/members.html). This documentation must be attached to your application if you are certifying you have an education higher than high school/GED. NOTE: This section is used for TRANSCRIPTS ONLY. Other documents such as reference, cover letter, resume, etc are prohibited and will not be reviewed. If a job offer is made, an official transcript will be required.
Visit www.oakgov.com/jobs to apply