Classification: Represented by SHRA Employee Association
To conduct studies, provide analysis and give recommendations for the implementation and continuance of Housing Authority programs, processes and policies in accordance with HUD or SHRA directives.
DURATION OF POSITION AS LIMITED TERM
Limited Term jobs are temporary and can last up to eighteen (18) months.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Create and Analyze Reports
• Implement Quality Control Checks on Programs
• Analyze and report Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual statistics
• Develop methods for tracking weekly statistics
• Review and recommend modifications for existing and proposed administrative policies and procedures
• Prepare HUD required reports
• Monitor and Maintain Needs Assessment database
• PIC Development Module reconciliation and reporting
• Develop and maintain PHAS reporting process
• Review/monitor and develop REAC reporting and inspection process
• Interact with HUD reporting contacts
• Develop and maintain various databases for Housing Inventory, Fire Life Safety, Vacancy Tracking, and other department programs.
• Assist and analyze various Agency plans, trends, projects and programs
• Evaluate budget line items
• Develop and prepare monthly report
• Analyze program/department budget and recommend Process or Procedures to improve maintaining budget
• Train staff on use of program or department databases
• Review and Recommend program procedure updates
• Train staff on budget processes, PO monitoring, Accounts Payable
Education & Experience:
AA plus 4 years or 6 years related experience
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- OTHER DUTIES: All employees may be assigned, and required to carry out, additional duties at any time. An employee with a known disability will only be assigned additional duties when the duty being added is an essential function of the position, or can be carried out with reasonable accommodation.
- Every employee is expected to participate in discussions of individual, department and Agency performance and work on problem-solving teams as assigned. Any employee serving on a problem-solving team may be asked to carry out the role of team leader.
- Any person driving for Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency must maintain a valid driver's license on his/her person, and demonstrate compliance with the motor vehicle law, standards of courtesy on the road and attention to safety. All drivers must maintain their insurability.
- As a condition of employment with SHRA, this employee will be required to complete a COVID-19 vaccination recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (including for emergency use) and provide proof of vaccination to the Human Resources Department prior to employment.
For a complete job announcement and/or to apply online, click on the following link: