Los Angeles County Development Authority | LACDA
Housing Assistance Director
Annual salary range: $129,224 to $189,997
LACDA provides a generous benefit package.
Application deadline: Monday, April 18, 2022.
The Los Angeles County Development Authority is seeking an innovative and visionary leader to fill the role of Housing Assistance Director. The new Director must embrace and advocate for the agency’s vision, while directing the activities of the second largest housing authority in Southern California.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, creative, and possess the skills and vision to take the Division to the next level. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities, personal attributes, traits, and competencies:
- Is an energetic and courageous inspiring leader that conveys self-confidence, takes initiative, and consistently demonstrates good judgement.
- Has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to work well with staff, executive management, outside agencies and other County departments.
- Commits to agency transparency and accountability.
- Is flexible and willing to exchange and encourage new ideas and can build consensus while helping to shift the Division toward an exciting new and prosperous direction.
- Has a solid understanding on how public, social and human service agencies function.
- Is customer service focused and passionate about serving the agency’s customers while being respectful of cultural and economic differences.
- Creates and fosters stability in the Division through succession planning, accountability, and positive morale.
For more information about this position, benefits, the experience and education requirements, and to apply online, please visit our website: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/CPSHRRS/jobs/3477122/housing-assistance-director
For more information contact:
CPS HR Consulting
To view an online brochure for this position, please visit: https://executivesearch.cpshr.us/flyer?file=APPROVEDLACDAHAD.pdf
To learn more about the agency’s work in support of its mission to Build Better Lives and Better Neighborhoods, please visit: https://www.lacda.org
The Los Angeles County Development Authority is an equal opportunity employer.