We are recruiting for a talented, detail oriented, and customer service focused Senior Housing Specialist based in Tukwila, WA. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys working with diverse customers, and is committed to the highest standards in public service.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to provide exceptional customer service to a diverse population of internal and external stakeholders.
- Resourceful and able to independently address and resolve issues as they arise.
- Highly skilled as an effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible and able to adjust to shifting priorities and needs while maintaining a positive attitude.
- A collaborative team member who is also a strong leader with well-developed organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Reliable, with a proven reputation for being consistently dependable.
This position supports the Housing Choice Vouchers Program. Excellent communication skills will be important as the individual selected for will be relied upon to advise clients, landlords and other housing employees on housing policies, procedures, and requirements. Other important duties will include auditing case files for accurate, consistent application of program policies, procedures, and regulations and checking accuracy of housing assistance payments/tax credit certifications. This role will is responsible for conducting reviews of suspected program violation or fraud. In some cases this role acts as lead case manager and will provide assistance to landlords and tenants to resolve financial and housing issues, negotiates rents, and recommends termination of services, if necessary. May mediate claims between tenants and landlords.
To se the entire posting or to apply, please visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcohousing/jobs/2821649/senior-housing-specialist?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs