Property Specialist - Kent
$22.43 - $25.80 Hourly
Are you looking for more than just a job? Looking for an opportunity to be passionate about what you do while providing resources to your community? Do you have great attention to detail and enjoy providing exceptional customer service? And are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? If so, this position may be for you!
The successful candidate will be:
- Assisting a vibrantly diverse tenant and applicant population by answering questions; taking complaints and/or requests for work orders; and referring people as necessary based on individual issues presented.
- Processing tenant files and performing administrative and office support functions.
- Processing continuing eligibility for housing assistance; calculating rent based on program requirements and submitting the information to the Property Manager for approval.
- Documenting and maintaining case files and on-line records.
- Entering, tracking and closing work orders for maintenance requests as well as time records for property staff.
This role is performed under the general supervision of the Property Manager; however, much of the tenant contact is handled by the Property Specialist.
Qualifications and Competencies
- High School Diploma or GED AND
- Two years of customer service experience OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position Information and Application Process
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Complete the online application profile in its entiret at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcohousing/jobs/2833399/property-specialist-kent?page=1&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs